2021 Recruiting Strategies
HoCoHRS Explores 2021 Recruiting Strategies with the help of the Kaiser Permanente recruiting team
Hear from a panel of Kaiser Permanente Recruiting experts from across the country talk about how identifying strategic recruiting initiatives will impact organizations’ reach to the most sought after talent in 2021.
Meet Our Panel:
- Jennifer Marquez joined Kaiser Permanente in 2005 and has spent the past 20 years in progressive roles within KP. She is currently the Talent Acquisition Manager for the Emergency RN & LVN Service Line enterprise wide. She is accountable for ensuring her team hires top talent for KP and creates strong candidate pipelines to have a candidate pool readily available when her team receives an open requisition.
- Jen holds a Bachelors in Business Administration with a minor in Human Resources from the University of Phoenix. She also has her HR Management Certification.
- Jen enjoys spending time with her husband David (of 20 years) and her son Connor (age 15) and the baby of her family her cat Fiona. In her free time she enjoys baking, crafting, and traveling.
Rhonda Joseph, SHRM-CP is an HR professional with over 10 years’ experience, mostly working in Recruitment. She holds a B.S in Finance from Louisiana State University. She is currently a Talent Acquisition Manager at Kaiser Permanente located in Rockville, MD. In her free time, she loves to travel the world and has been to 6 continents. Her hope is to complete her experience by traveling to the 7th, Antarctica, after COVID.
With 18 years’ of Human Resources experience, Jesse is comfortable wearing multiple hats, each varying in degrees of difficulty. These experiences have shaped him to become a well-rounded Human Resources leader that has passion for understanding and supporting people. Jesse recognizes that building cultures is key to business success and can only be accomplished through many small and continuous initiatives. Even when constrained resources may exist, Jesse’s comfort working in rapid changing, high turnover and non-stop operations is only complimented by his creative hands-on experience leading both tactical and strategic initiatives.
Both Management and HR professionals alike describe him as a collaborative and resourceful leader that excels in exploring creative strategic approaches even during times of uncertainty or when setbacks occur within a company.
Liza Morales has nearly 30 years of experience in Healthcare across Human Resources and Talent Acquisition. Throughout her career, she has recruited and managed recruiting efforts for a wide range of healthcare positions, both clinical and non-clinical. In her current role, she serves as the Client Manager for multiple medical center areas across Southern California and manages a National team encompassing eight markets across the country. Areas of focus include Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, Supply Chain, Education & Training and Compliance.
Take aways include:
- Reviewing past practices for recruiting top talent and identifying impactful updates
- Making virtual recruiting a preferred option for organizations
- Providing opportunities in communities that traditionally face barriers to employment
Moderating this webinar will be HoCo HRS' Program Chair and Past President, Dawn Rhodes:
A seasoned Human Resources professional, with a focus on Employee and Labor Relations, Dawn has been with Kaiser Permanente for 13 years. She also has applied her HR expertise in manufacturing, transportation, education, and government organizations. Dawn has been a Board Member with HoCoHRS for 7 years.
Thank you to captrust for sponsoring this month's webinar!
Learn more about Captrust by visiting their website
This webinar has been approved for recertification credits
$20.00 Member - Webinar Registration
$20.00 Non-Member - Webinar Registration