REACH A TARGETED HUMAN RESOURCES COMMUNITy
Sponsor a Meeting, Event, or Email Blast!
Are you ready to take your engagement of HR professionals to the next level in 2021? Partner with the Howard County Human Resources Society (HoCo HRS), an affiliate chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), and gain access to Howard County's best and brightest in the field of Human Resources. Like our members, our sponsors come from a mix of industries and specialties, and we offer several sponsorship options so that your organization can find the one that is the right fit for you. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to generate new prospects, strengthen relationships with existing customers, and create brand awareness in the Howard County community.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Generate new leads & open doors
- Build brand awareness for your organization
- Position yourself against your competitors
- Enjoy advertising & media exposure via our website & social media pages
Become a thought leader for our members
We are so excited that you are ready to take the next step and become a sponsor of our dynamic chapter! Keep reading to learn about next steps in the process:
- Complete our sponsorship application by clicking here. This will take you to a Word document, and the application is on page 2. Once completed, please send back via email to [email protected]
- Once your application has been submitted, it will be sent to our Sponsorship chair for review. Please allow 5 business days for processing.
- Upon approval of your sponsorship, the Chair will reach out to confirm via phone and/or email.
- Once confirmed, you will be asked to send in your company information and logo. This can be sent to [email protected].
Payment must also be submitted via our website. That can be completed by clicking here, and then select the appropriate sponsorship type.
Questions? Email [email protected]
This is an annual sponsorship for $600 (1 calendar year, January-December)
- Up to (4) Professional or Associate Annual Membership Dues
- Courtesy attendance for two (2) persons to monthly Chapter meetings for 1 year
- Company logo displayed on Chapter’s website for the entirety of the sponsorship year
- 5 minute presentation and company literature distributed to all participants for one (1) chapter meeting:
- Morning chapter meetings are the 3rd Thursday of each Month, except January and June
- 1 posting on our LinkedIn group site
- 2 email blasts per sponsorship year
Executive Chapter Sponsorship & chapter meeting availability is on a “first come, first serve” basis.
This is a sponsorship for a specific Chapter event for $300 (i.e. Meeting/Webinar, becHaRitable event, Passport to the Future, HCPSS Learning Conference, etc.)
- Social Media exposure the month of the selected event
- Company name/logo displayed on website and social media for the month of the event
- 2-5 minute presentation and company literature at the Chapter event
- Logo and company information included in marketing material for selected event
Courtesy Attendance for 1 person to the sponsored event.
Email blasts are used to promote a special event or product that is relevant to the HR field and profession.
$100/one email blast; $150/2 email blasts
- HoCo HRS will send one sponsored email blast per month, sold on a first come, first serve basis. We will do a maximum of 12 blasts per year (January-December)
- Sponsors will forward the details of the event to [email protected] no later than two (2) weeks prior to the desired send date
- HoCo HRS will take those details and put them into our communication template to send out. We will not provide any graphics or editing support. You can also send the details in a PDF or JPG format as a flyer, and the details can include images (i.e. a logo)
Our chapter reserves the right to decline the promotion of any event that is a direct conflict with our mission or values.